Stockton University’s Office of Military & Veteran Services is hosting a week-long celebration of veterans both on campus and beyond in commemoration of Veteran’s Day on Nov. 11.
In addition to the below events, F-Wing’s main hallway will display this year’s Faces of Stockton’s Military Community Photograph Project with photos by University Relations & Marketing’s Susan Allen, ’09/’14, from Monday, Nov. 6 to Friday, Nov. 11 and special Veteran’s Week tabling by OMVS on Nov. 6 & 7.
- Military Gear Review and Layout – Monday, Nov. 6 and Tuesday, Nov. 7 in the F-Wing Lower Gallery Atrium. Check out some gear and equipment utilized by our military community.
- “Serve Like A Girl” Viewing and Discussion – Wednesday, Nov. 8 in the Campus Center Theatre. The movie will start at noon and be followed by a panel/group discussion. The guest speaker is Master Sgt. Danielle R. Todman, 177th Fighter Wing, New Jersey Air National Guard.
- Ruck March/Walk Around Lake Fred – Thursday, Nov. 9, starting at 2:30 p.m. in Veteran’s Park. Join us for a walk around Lake Fred in honor of Veterans Day with or without a bag on your back. In the event of rain, the March/Walk will be canceled.
- Veteran’s Day Recognition Ceremony – Friday, Nov. 10, starting at 11 a.m. in the Campus Center Grand Hall. Guest speaker is Col. Yvonne L. Mays, 177th Fighter Wing, New Jersey Air National Guard. Reception afteward in F-Wing Lower Gallery Atrium. A Zoom link for the ceremony is also available. Call 609-652-3419 for more information.
- Bay Atlantic Symphony Veterans Day Concert – Saturday, Nov. 11 at 7:30 p.m. at the Stockton Performing Arts Center. Free tickets are available via the Peforming Arts Center website.